Thursday, March 5, 2020

meadowland night hike

I've made several baby quilts this past year that I've not yet shared here so I'm hoping to catch up with short weekly posts this month.  

Last year there was an online quilt along using this Meadowland pattern by Then Came June.  I did not participate but I sure was inspired.  Every quilt was prettier than the last.  This pattern seems to work with any fabric.  These prints are from Heather Given's Night Hike collection.

I picked up the fabric while shopping Small Business Saturday sales at Crimson Tate last November.  What a cute shop!  I even won one of the hourly door prizes!  Thanks again, Heather 😊

The selvage reads so good I had to include it!  
The backing is super soft Cuddle from Shannon Fabrics. 

Baby quilts are such fun to make and give.  Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment