Friday, February 27, 2015

cargo duffle

 I made a cargo duffle!  Pattern by Noodlehead and available here.

The map fabric is a printed linen from The Cloth House in London.  I bought it  while shopping  with my daughter last fall.   I love it. 

The inside is a Hobby Lobby canvas leftover from a few years ago.  I was only using it for thickness and had originally planned to make a lining.  But I like how it goes with the map and travel theme so I followed the pattern and just bound the edges.  I also added an inside divided pocket.  I like pockets! 

I took it one step at a time and took my time.  I'm so happy with this finish.

1 comment:

  1. The Insurance Broker is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.

    ReplyDelete