Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stripes

 This is the first quilt I made to give as a gift.  I had so much fun picking out the fabrics with a little princess in mind.  I followed this tutorial.  (I hope that link takes you to Film in the Fridge.)  Thanks for your inspiring blog Ashley.

 Did you catch the little bear in the bottom corner?  It was a last minute addition so not very well placed.  I don't think the little princess cares.


 This was also the first back I ever pieced.  I can't believe how much time I spent doing this.


Oh and look...the dog made her way into the picture again!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a bright, fun quilt. I think the little princess will love it! Did you ever read "Highlights" in the doctor's office when you were a kid?... I didn't catch the bear until you pointed it out. How cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hear she's using this as a car blanket. Perfect for this super cold winter. Yes, I did read "Highlights" at the doctor's. The puzzles were always already completed.

      Delete